Kinh nghiệm: Từ 4 - 5 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại Học và Thạc Sỹ
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Chức vụ: Quản lý
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
We are looking for a fulltime Project Officer in Vocational Education and Employment, based in Hue
with frequent travel to project sites:
The Project Officer works as part of the Conservation Friendly Enterprise Development Team as part
of the larger USAID Vietnam Biodiversity Activity. The Project Officer is working closely with team
lead on interventions that target (i) individuals involved in illegal hunting and logging; and (ii)
individuals in forest-dependent communities who have limited opportunities to gain employment, and
pose a potential risk to biodiversity. The interventions aim to allow those individuals to gain new
employment or self-employment. Interventions will include provision of vocational training, linking
trainees with job-market intermediation services and support for micro-enterprise development for
identified individuals and their spouses.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Analyzing the employment and business opportunities available in target areas and in nearby urban areas.
- Identifying known illegal hunters and loggers to target for diversionin to alternative employment, in close collaboration with provincial implementation teams
- In collaboration with local authorities, identify vulnerable individuals and families within forestdependent communities.
- Developing and managing partnerships to support vocational training, job placement and microenterprise development by trainees and their spouses.
- Contributing to planning, monitoring, review, learning and adaptation by the Enterprise Development Team and in coordination with provincial implementation teams in the target provinces.
- Salary: Negotiable
- To enjoy the regime as prescribed by law.
- The Candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience working in economic development, and preferably has experience in vocational education, employment or micro enterprise development.
- The Candidate should have excellent analytical skills, an open mind and the ability to identify creative and realistic solutions. As a strong team player, they are able to work across institutional boundaries with patience and flexibility. The candidate’s intrinsic motivation and commitment to qualityal ows them to deliver exceptional results.
- The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English, high awareness of gender, social equity & conflict sensitivity, and willingness to travel. The Candidate should be able to communicate well with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds in the project operating areas.